I decided to replicate this template to practice my front-end web dev skills. Two of the biggest challenges were using a carousel library and a style framework. I implemented Slick.io in order to utilize a carousel functionality. It took a bit of time to see how the browser interpreted the predefined classes and the actual carousel, as well as knowing what Slick can and can’t do.
For styling I used the Bulma.io framework. Not only did I have to learn Bulma’s style classes, but also Sass since Bulma runs off of it. This project served more as experimentation with template replication, jQuery libraries, and style frameworks.